Wednesday, October 5, 2011

make that dollar-differently!



I love the song above and I think everyone can relate to it. In the midst of #occupywallstreet and other movements it is very hard to deny the fact that "making it" has definitely become more of a lets "survive it" endeavor.

Second guessing my decision on becoming part of a small business in this economic climate is part of my daily routine but hey, I guess you can say I like a challenge or I would have stayed in corporate america. 

I would love to know what everyone is doing to "survive" the current economic climate. I know here at Adali Plastic, I am always thinking of new ways to relate to our clients; give them a richer experience. I know some of you may say you are just selling milk crates but if I can make some one's life easier because of my product- I did my job and added VALUE to them as well. It's all about the overall experience. Are you available to troubleshoot, can you get a load out ASAP because a client is low on crates, can you offer a logistical solution etc.! All of these things come into play when selling your product. I feel that I am not only selling a milk crate; I am selling myself! I have years of experience with clients and I know one thing, IT IS ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. I make sure my product is durable, cost effective and meets my clients needs. BUT I also like to make sure I am available to chat at all times. Sometimes its just as simple as having a conversation about where they grew up- everyone loves to talk and especially about themselves! Anyone have any other suggestions on how to make your product stand out and be different?

Till next time- here's to making that dollar, differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment